For a better click through rate, I would recommended you to blend the ads with your blog’s colour combination. Don’t use odd or too deep/light colours. Making your ads highlighted means you are manually trying to keep your income lower. Check out the below screenshot.
Show Adsense Ads inside Blogger posts, wrapped with post text
- Login to your Blogger Dashboard.
- Navigate to Layout >> Edit HTML
- Expand widget templates by checking the box
- Search for <data:post.body> inside your template. Add one of the following codes just above it. To show your Ads aligned to left
To show your Ads aligned to right
<div style='float:left; margin-right:5px;'> YOUR ADSENSE CODE </div>
<div style='float:right; margin-left:5px;'> YOUR ADSENSE CODE </div>
- Make sure to replace YOUR ADSENSE CODE with your actual Adsense ad code.
- Save all the changes you have made.
- You are done.
Now all your blog posts should appear with Adsense ads wrapped around it’s texts. The best ad format for this location would be 336*280 or 300*250 or you can play with the ad formats until you notice a better result.